User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
This classroom training is designed for state Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, managers, and other state staff involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT). The audience will understand why UAT is crucial to a successful implementation, how to perform UAT, and how to effectively report results. You may view the materials used within the class here. If you are interested in attending or scheduling this classroom training please reach out to email@example.com.
As a participant, upon completing this training you will be able to:
- State the importance of UAT as a part of UI IT Modernization project.
- Define other types of testing associated with a UI IT Modernization project.
- Identify the various activities associated with software testing.
- Create test cases and test scripts.
- Identify data appropriate for specific test scenarios.
- Explain important considerations and best practices regarding the testing environment.
- Perform UAT and recognize what is an acceptable result.
- Effectively document and communicate test results.
- Explain how defect tracking systems are used during UAT.
- Describe how UAT is part of the approval process.
- Explain different UAT testing methodologies.
- Perform post implementation testing.